Monday, May 4, 2009

Party.............?

Theres a girl from another school that likes me that invited me to her party that shes having. She said there will be about 40~60 people in her house and they arn't from my school either, which means theyll all be a complete strangers. To make things worse, this is the first party THIS BIG that I will be attending. It just a casual party with alchohol and etc. Im pretty shy when it comes to strangers when i have to talk to them, but at the same time, I don't want to seem like a loser and I don't want to make her feel like I'm not having any fun. I get a bit more loose when Im tipsy, and i might start acting crazy, but I just want to ask for some suggestions. I don't want to be just there by myself the whole time while everybody else is having a fun time. What can i do..?

Party.............?
if you want, see if you can invite one of your friends to go with you. That way you can look out for each other if something goes wrong. As for the alcohol, i would avoid that if i were you. Sure it might make you the life of the party, but still, you never know what could happen, especially since you don't know anyone. If you decide to go solo though, try not to be nervous about talking to strangers. If you see someone else on their own, try talking to them maybe.


For a bit of added confidence, avoid the alcohol and hit the sugar. You'll get an energy boost, but without losing your head.


Hope this helps!


No comments:

Post a Comment