Monday, May 4, 2009

Party!!!!!!!!!!???????????!!!!...

I have a birthady coming up and I would go to city Stages but nobody good is coming. I need suggestions. ASAP. Please I know its a long time from know but I wanna get ready early. And also I got a few Suggestions from some people. Ethie pool party or hotel party. Sleepover!!!!!!??????

Party!!!!!!!!!!???????????!!!!...
Go to http://partyplannernj.builtfree.org and they'll really help you out. You just email them and they'll send you back ideas. I emailed them when I was having my 14th birthday and they gave me a really good idea and all my friends loved it. So check it out..its worth it
Reply:My best suggestion for you is to go all the way!! Have a sleepover, at a hotel, with a pool!! And if no one "cool" is coming try to maybe work there schedule.


No comments:

Post a Comment