Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Are the parties more conservative than the Republican party? The Democrats? More liberal?

The American Beer Drinker's Party and The Light Party are the two parties they are talking about. For each party, they are asking, where would I place them on the "political spectrum" in relation to the Democratic and Republican parties.

Are the parties more conservative than the Republican party? The Democrats? More liberal?
I like the quote someone said. "Republicans beleive government doesn't work and each time they are elected they prove it"





Something like that. I vote republican because I hate government. I do not agree with many of what the republicans beleive tho.





Anyway to your question. I think they would fall betweeen the 2 parties but I really don't know what you are talking about.
Reply:republicans = smart well-rasied humans liberals = made there party animal a donkey (aka- jackass) and they suck ! tree huggers

summer soles

No comments:

Post a Comment