Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Do you have party information for the enchanted forest in Turner, Oregon?

Weird question, I don't know how to make it make sence.. Haha. Well, I need to know the party rates. I know they give you discounts on parties and stuff. Because nobody would ever have a party there if they were paying $31 for each of the ten kids at the party. I also know because I have had a party there before and there is no way that my parents had paid that much.





And I'm in no rush at all, the party is in July, I am just excited and like plannign parties.





C:








Oh, and it's not like I havn't searched all over the interenet to find the fee. Because I have searched all over!





You may want to try enchantedforest.com





But I have already searched it, I could have missed it though.

Do you have party information for the enchanted forest in Turner, Oregon?
Here's their website which has rates ==%26gt;http://www.enchantedforest.com/enchan...


No comments:

Post a Comment