Friday, April 16, 2010

Passion Party, Fun Party, I need help!!!?

I'm having a passion party in a few weeks. For those of you whodon't know, a passion party (or fun party) is a party where a sales rep bring toys, oils, lotions, etc. for the bedroom and you can purchase these items. I need help thinking of invitations to send out to people. I want them to be cute and funny. What should they say?

Passion Party, Fun Party, I need help!!!?
Have you checked with the rep that's coming to the party to see if they have invitations available? I'm sure that even if they don't, they have some ideas. Try checking the websites of the different passion party websites - they have lots to say on the main page, borrow some of their text.


Search online for clip art/pictures that would be appealing to your friends - you know the people you're inviting. If they're more conservative, try something like roses or champagne to give a sense of romance. If they're more open, try a pair of handcuffs or something like that on the front. I'd just keep it simple, inviting them to a "Girls Night In" with a warning that it may get a little raunchy!!!
Reply:Dont 4get 2 send me 1. Thks.


No comments:

Post a Comment