Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Vermont Green Party VS Vermont Progressive Party!?

I am new to Vermont and wish to become more involved with local and state politics. I wish to be party affiliated with either the Green or the Progressive parties. I am completely disenfranchised with the Democratic party! I have been looking at both parties websites and I can not find issue differences between the two. It seems they just emphasize the same stances. Does anyone know the big differance? However, the Progressive Party seems to be more organized. Could someone please break this down that has extensive knowlege in this? Thank You!

Vermont Green Party VS Vermont Progressive Party!?
Ok honestly here is what is going to happen.





A bunch of people are going to spew a bunch of political rhetoric one way or the other and you aren't going to get a real answer.





Vermont is a very small state, I suggest you call each parties headquarters and arrange a meeting with a representative. Ask them how they will represent your ideals, what their platform is and how they will achieve it.





Small parties like these will happily meet with individual citizens.





Also I would like to say it is very refreshing to see someone putting so much thought into their party affiliation, I wish more Americans would do the same.





Good Luck!
Reply:The Greens smoke a lot more dope.


No comments:

Post a Comment