Monday, April 12, 2010

Party Planning?{skating,friends,deco... Montana}?

My B-day is coming soon.And i want a rockin party.


um,i want to go skating and invite some of my BFF's.


I want a Hannah Montana theme .


and a beatufiul cake.but i dont know wut design in my cake i should get?I am turning 12 and i want my party to rock.


it cost like 10 for 1 person to get inAnd also,i want a pizza and drinks to go with my party.


so i am probaly going to invite 3 of my BFF"s.


so tell me how to plan my party.i'm stressing


my mom already said i could do this but i am stressing.HELP!


o yae,and best answer will get 10 points

Party Planning?{skating,friends,deco... Montana}?
If by skating, you mean roller skating at an indoor rink, that is what I would do.....I love roller skating, always have always will...I cannot understand how it lost its popularity





Great exercise, speed-skates are unbelievable


No comments:

Post a Comment