Friday, April 16, 2010

Whats the best Mario Party game to get for Gamecube?

Hello gamers. I'm interested in getting a Mario Party game because I used to love playing it. But there's so many of them released for the Gamecube. My friend let me borrow Mario Party 5 and I really enjoyed playing it, that was the only one I've played so far. I'm hearing Mario Party 7 is the best but I'm not really sure about that. So, please list with 1 being the best. Thanks to all in advance. I almost forgot to include the most important part, I really want to get the one with the most replayability, one that you can keep playing forever and ever. Thanks again!





Mario Party 4


Mario Party 5


Mario Party 6


Mario Party 7

Whats the best Mario Party game to get for Gamecube?
1.) Mario Party 6


Every map has this night/ day system. They are each 3 turns. There is this one map thats really fun where Bowser appears during the nighttime and tries to take away ur stars. During the daytime, DK appears and gives away stars to anyone who passes by him or if he passes by you. Fun minigames.


2.) Mario Party 7


3.) Mario Party 5


4.) Mario Party 4


No comments:

Post a Comment