Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Future Political Party?

I have the privilege to register to vote soon, and I am completely lost for ideas. I have been considering the Democratic party, but I don't agree with them 100% (I don't think anyone agrees with their party, or their religion, for that matter a 100%) and no offense to any Democrats out there, but the party is just being run right now by who can make the most noise. Which is sad, because this would/could be the party's time to take control - when President Bush is making it so easy. It kind of feels like they're letting an oppritunity go by - and they aren't going to put anyone I'm overly passionate about in office in 08. They'd go for Hillary over anyone anyways, so I am not sure if I want to follow a party around that has the intentions of putting someone in the Oval Office that I don't even like. And to be honest, as far as Presidents go, I'm sick of seeing the lesser of two evils win. It's been that way, as far as I'm concerned, for over 20 years.


Any other parties I can consider?

Future Political Party?
Fist you should find out where you are politically and realize that there are more choices than just being "conservative" or "liberal. You can find out by taking the World's Smallest Political Quiz. You can take it here:


http://www.theadvocates.org/quiz.html


No comments:

Post a Comment