Wednesday, April 14, 2010

17th birthday party for a girl - ideas?

I'm turning 17 next month and I want a party that is unique and relatively inexpensive. Last year for my 16th, I took a bunch of my friends to NY to see Wicked on Broadway. For my 17th, my parents and I all want something simpler and cheaper. This past year my friends have had a bowling party, a spa party, a LaserTag party, a mini-golf party, and a rock climbing party, so those are all out. Also out of the question is anything illegal. In other words, no drugs/alcohol. And I don't want to do a sleepover.


I want this year to be unique and exciting, but I don't want it to be too big a deal because I plan to do something huge for my 18th.


There will be about 20 people coming.


So, any ideas?

17th birthday party for a girl - ideas?
you could go to spain 4 the wk end an catch some sun cause thats not to expensive


No comments:

Post a Comment