Monday, April 12, 2010

PARTY!!!!! okay... take this poll, if you will... WILL YOU?

lol, like the title? anywho, ok so.....





1) the most interesting party you have ever hosted or been to. i need details people, details... food, drink, clothing, EVERYTHING


2) The "ideal party," describe exactly WHAT, WHO, WHERE, and HOW this party would go.


3) The most embarrassing party moment... EVER!

PARTY!!!!! okay... take this poll, if you will... WILL YOU?
The most interesting party I ever hosted was my 16th B day party. We just had normal chips pop, cake pizza. Nothing too fancy. We just wore normal clothes, something u might like though is when we took those curly party favours that uncurled when you blow in them, and taped balloons on the ends of them, why? I do not know. Than one of my girlfriends was like "I want a balloon on the end of mine, so I took two red ones and taped them right where the cardboard tube ends and the curly paper starts. When she blew in her party favour the papery part stuck straight up so it looked like a guy's well you know I'm sure. I am not much of a party person, so a dream party for me would be a repeated version of my 16th but with more people, and to make it perfect, would be if my crush showed up. Maybe some alchol, and this time no parents. He he he!!! For me the most embarrassing party moment was when I was at a dance in our towns arena, people were kicking these glow sticks around, someone kicked one my way, so when I tried to kick it back, my flip flop flew off across the dance floor, I made my friend go and get my shoe back I was so embarrassed.
Reply:well, the most embarrassing time was when my whole dress fell down on the dance floor and i was pretty much naked. no shirt, a dress on my ankles, and a thong - yeah, pretty bad.





also, if you want to get noticed at a party, wear bright colors, but not too bright - don't make it way too obvious that ur trying to get attention. wear a necklace that isn't really the same color as ur clothes, but goes with it. also, try getting ur clothes to match the theme - if its valentine's day, wear red, pink, white, silver, etc. if it's hannukah, wear blue and white and silver. you see where this is going?


No comments:

Post a Comment