Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Middle school graduation party ideas?

I'm FINALLY leaving 8th grade, and so I'm going to throw a party for me and my friends. I'd like to be able to do something where I can dispose of homework in a ceremony-like manner. Here's what I cannot do:





1. Bonfire/Beach Party


2. Glow in the dark/ Rave-type party


3. Pool Party


4. Normal Party at someones house


5. Costume parties


6. Sports-oriented party (rock-climbing, ice/roller rink, etc.)





If you have any ideas, that would be rad!


Thanxaton!

Middle school graduation party ideas?
someone i graduated middle school with threw her party in the middle school parking lot one night...we all brought the work we wanted to trash, and copied the answers from the papers onto the blacktop with chalk. i thought it would be really really stupid, but it turned out to be awesome. if you have the party before school ends, it can really bug the teachers. but it's completely legal (:


No comments:

Post a Comment