Monday, November 16, 2009

Party Help..?

HI [ :


Now, when I ask these questions, I'm not trying to sound like a loser, lol. It may sound like I have never gone to a party before, haha, which is deffenitly not the case. I just ask a ton of questions because I want my party to be perfect.





Okay heres my details:


Okay I am turning fourteen.


I am having a big boy-girl birthday party.


The budget is pretty loose, but don' tell me to do anything that would cost a ridiculous amount of money.


The party isn't for a couple of months.





Here are my questions:


What should the invites look like? [store bought, hand-made, computer, etc.]


Any other things we should do besides dance, eat, etc.?


What kind of food should I have?


What music should I play?


What time should it be at?


How long should the party be?


Where should it be? [garage, (we can transform in into a party space) family room, basement, yard outside, or suggest somewhere else!





OMG, I know thats a lot of questions so thank you soo much for your help!

Party Help..?
Okay, here goes:


They should be flyers (looks like a frat party)


You should have finger food, nothing that needs a plate or utinsils.


What ever music you listen to.


The time depends on when your parents let you have it. As late as possible.


About 2-3 hours.


Garage or basement, where ever you get the most tiem by yourselves.





These are just my opinion though.
Reply:You are turning 14, i hope you havent been to many parties.





since your age kids do use internet, use e-vite, free invitation cards and everyone can see the guest list so no surprises there.


play game like music chair, connect the dots, find some other once your age kids would play


have snacks like chips and salsa, doritoes mac %26amp; cheese, not too gravy food since at the end you all gona make a mess, admit it.


have it around 8-9, finish around midnight, unless you want to have sleep over (girls only)


Do it in the basement, it's just cool and even if you make too big of a mess, your parents dont have to worry about cleaning up right away. you can have glow in dark decorations and have people wear white t-shirt (they also glow).


No comments:

Post a Comment