Monday, November 16, 2009

Party planner....orginising my party?

I'm orginising a party for my birthday party I'll be having all my uni friends there and i want the nite to be fun. how many people should i invite and i want it to be a proper party not just some lame-assed party. wat sort of music and drinks should we have and wat sort of things shud we do... cos i don't go 2 parties and i want mine 2 be like the typical 'best eva' party... ideas suggestions please of wat people normally do at these sort of parties!! thanks!!!

Party planner....orginising my party?
why not have a caribbean themed party - but not the beach thing





music - dancehall, reggae, reggaeton, chutney, calypso, soca


drinks - rum based cocktails





people - all the people you want to be there, maybe invite some outgoing people that you can rely on to get the party going





cricket world cup right now in caribbean - dont mattrer if you dont know the game - can be another part of the theme








things to do - drink, dance, lime, wine....


No comments:

Post a Comment