Thursday, November 19, 2009

Baptism & B- day party in advance ......?

I have a problem deciding on my baby's Baptism %26amp; his b-day ,my baby's 2nd year will be in Decenber 4th, %26amp; we have the date allready for his B-day Party %26amp; the Place %26amp; his baptism set up for July.


The thing is that my step-son always spend time with us one month on summer %26amp; either christamas or new year's (he lives 16 hrs away)any ways..%26amp; we had planned my baby's party by the days that days that he is going 2 be here, but know his mom said that he is not coming in december that he will be spendig w/ us ALL summer but he wanted 2 come 2 his brother's party, last year the same thing happend %26amp; because of his mom he came one week after his brother's 1st b-day party.


So, now my hubby %26amp; I are thinking on do the baptism in July like is planned %26amp; in advance his B-Day party too (it will be almost half a year in advandce), %26amp; use the place we have rented for my daughter's party she is from Decenber too, so is it okay to do this or it will be werid to have hid B-day party in advance??

Baptism %26amp; B- day party in advance ......?
No I think that it would be ok as long as you and your hubby agreed on it
Reply:Why don't you do a private advanced birthday party while he is here. Six months is a rather large amont of time. Jst have a small little get together to celebrate him not neccesarily his bday. Good Luck


No comments:

Post a Comment