Monday, November 16, 2009

Party suggestion anyone?

I was thinking if I should throw a party before I leave to the Air Force. I’m leaving on the 19th of September and my b-day is on the 17th. I don’t really go to party so I don’t really know what thing or activity should be at a party. I have an empty garage. It’s an okay size, I was thinking in the inside maybe make it look like a little club, with bar area for a person who drinks and get drink, and a dance floor. Outside in my yard I was going to have BBQ area for people to come out and chill. I want to invite everyone I know but I live in the hood, the area where I live is kind of in the Ghetto. There drug dealer, fight, and drive by or some kind of problem almost every day and night. I never had problem with anyone in the area we just mind our own business… I know a few people like people from church, club hopper, gothic, wanna be gangsta, average people, black, white, Puerto Rican, and Asian ect…. I get along with everyone. I’m just trying to hang out with everyone I know before I leave, bring everyone together. Everyone safety is my responsibility if they come to my party I’ll make sure of that. So do you have any better idea for a party or suggestion? Should I throw a party, it might be too much of a hassle?

Party suggestion anyone?
to make it look like a club u have to buy cups junk food and all that stuff.make the party at night and last it for a long time buy some glow sticks and thoes color light and have music,tv and games


No comments:

Post a Comment