Thursday, November 19, 2009

Party help?

oaky basicaly heres the bottome line i can go to this party my freinds and freinds and other freinds having and there other freinds party. there will be lots of hot chicks no exstreme party i aint in high school sucks cause the girl throwing it and her freinds want get high ya sucks ***. butt well there will be more of these partys but usaually every week i hang out with my freinds and well usually we hang with each other and some chicks but its rare we all get together this has happend a couple times this year but. heres the problem the same day im having my late birthday party just family cause i got a 1100 dollar bike its excellent it has a great fork derailer everything butt the shifter could be better and the fork i wish i had a bomber any how. if i skip my party i want get money from my other family members but i can rescehdule the next day me and just my close home boys will hang. dont know which one to go to im leaning to the family cause the cash.

Party help?
Family!

shoe polish

No comments:

Post a Comment