Monday, November 16, 2009

Party Planner for Young & Fun & Single?

I need help with break into the party planning business. I have so many friends and have planned and organized their parties. When dealing with a group in NY it can be hard if no one plans in advance. Also I love to create themed parties such as adult toy themes, fire %26amp; ice, greek themes, karaoke parties, etc. I am a great cook, designer, and I am a very fun person. I love to get the party started!!!! I think everyone should get a party planner but I am not sure what I can offer that others can't. And how to I find customers?


HELPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP...

Party Planner for Young %26amp; Fun %26amp; Single?
The best routes to take are to research the process of starting a business as well as the industry you're interested in.





I recommend checking out the SBA, Entrepreneur, The Start Up Journal %26amp; Nolo. All 4 are great informational resources for the new/small business owner. I posted links for you in the source box.





Associations may be a good avenue to explore. These organizations will address many of the thoughts, questions and concerns you'll inevitably have as well as many you haven't anticipated yet. See the source box for some relevant links.





Research, research, research – this cannot be stressed enough. Read as much as you can about the industry. Here are some book titles that are relevant:





* How to Start a Home-Based Event Planning Business by Jill Moran


* Start Your Own Event Planning Business: Your Step by Step Guide to Success by Krista Turner


* The Essential Event Planning Kit by Godfrey Harris


* Start %26amp; Run an Event-Planning Business by Cindy Lemaire





New York Specific:


* How to Start a Business in New York by Paul W. Barnard, Mark Warda


* How to Start a Business in New York by Entrepreneur Press





I also posted links to some free articles in the source box.





Hope that helps! I wish you much success %26amp; happiness in all your ventures!
Reply:I'm glad my answer helped you out. Thank you for the best answer vote!





Best of luck to you! Report It



No comments:

Post a Comment